- Category: Motul Petit Le Mans
- Published: Monday, 20 August 2018 11:22
As the International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) prepares for the tail end of the 2018 season and the crowning of a champion at Motul Petit Le Mans, they’re also busy planning for the future of the series.
Recently, IMSA held a State of the Series press conference at Road America and laid the groundwork for a number of upcoming initiatives and changes to the series’ format, all of which will kick off in 2019. Browse the links below to catch up on all the exciting announcements:
- IMSA Unveils Plans, Logo for 50th Anniversary Celebration in 2019
- IMSA WeatherTech Sprint Cup Launching in 2019 for GTD Competitors
- Return to Two Prototype Classes Among Key Competition Changes to WeatherTech Championship Beginning in 2019
- 2019 IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship Schedule Promotes Venue Stability, Date Equity