Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta books companies to come to the track to host track days for motorcycles and cars. See our events schedule for company names and dates.
We currently do not offer private tours.
Yes. You must make reservations to come to the track at least 24 hours prior by calling 880-849-7223. However, no purchases are allowed for the public during private track days or during spectator events.
Types of fuel:
- 93 Grade
- 96 Grade
- 100 Grade
- 110 Grade
Seating areas are located in the two following areas:
- Terrace seating by turn 10a/b
- Bleachers on the front straight
We allow fans to bring in their own chairs and blankets to sit anywhere around the track that is accessible to fans.
Yes. Please remember no glass bottles or alcoholic beverages are allowed in the facility.
Spectator events that allow camping are:
- SCCA events
- The Mitty
- WERA events
- Motul Petit Le Mans
And occasionally a few others. Call 800-849-7223 with any questions.
While Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta does not encourage bringing pets to the track, we do allow them. Pets are the responsibility of the pet owner. Pet owners are liable for any injury or damage caused by their pets. All pets must be kept under the control of a leash no longer than 6 ft. Please be courteous and clean up after your pet. Failure to do so will result in removal from the event/property. Pets are not permitted in any buildings, concession areas, grandstands, hospitality locations, paddock areas, false grid, or pit lane due to the close proximity to the track. Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta reserves the right to restrict/remove disruptive or exotic pets. If your pet disrupts or causes harm to another individual or property, you and your pet may be removed from the facility without a refund.
We recognize the importance of service animals in assisting guests with visual and other impairments. A service animal is defined by the ADA as a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability. Tasks performed by the dog must be directly related to the person’s disability. Emotional support, therapy, comfort or companion animals that provide comfort by being with a person are NOT qualified by the ADA as service animals.
- Service animals must be under the control of the handler at all times.
- The service animal must be leashed, harnessed or tethered at all times, unless these would hinder the service the service animal is trained to perform.
- If a service animal behaves in a way that poses a direct threat to the health or safety of others, has a history of such behavior, or is not under the control of the handler, that animal may be excluded.
Guests are responsible for caring for and supervising the service animal, including toileting (bringing their own pet waste disposal bags), feeding, grooming and veterinary care.
All events are different. Tickets will either be at will call (this building is located next to the open field with free parking) or at the front gate.
No. However, you may bring a fire pit and grills.
We accept groups of volunteers only.
Please call 800-849-7223
Depends on the event. Call 800-849-7223 for specifics.
For camping spectator events the gates are open 24 hours/day.
You must arrange an appointment by calling 770.967.6143.
Yes. We have several handicapped parking areas around the facility along with handicapped accessible restrooms.
For most events competitors can access the track at 5:00pm the night before the event (or test day if there is one).
No, but you can contact I-85 Truck and Trailer Storage 678-780-0398.
No. But if you inform the gate staff they can accept a package for you.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta’s facility hosts many events that are “Non-Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta” events. The track is rented and the series puts the event on, which means, they sell their own tickets. For those events you can purchase tickets at the gate or on the group’s Web site.
MOTUL PETIT LE MANS
Advanced tickets are available for Drift Atlanta and Motul Petit Le Mans. Tickets include paddock access and may be purchased online in advance or at the gate on race weekends. All Will Call tickets are placed at the Will Call/Registration building which is located outside of the facility. 24 hour Will Call is available for both events. Tickets may be charged to MasterCard, VISA, AMEX or Discover. No refunds. All events are held rain or shine. Click here to purchase tickets!
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist for entry into Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta and cannot be slipped on and off.
- Do NOT remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by security/track staff.
- If your wristband is removed by security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced nor refunded.
- If your wristband has been lost, stolen, or damaged can be replaced for the original purchaser, one time only, visit the Will Call/Registration building before entering Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta. Subject to a $20 wristband replacement fee.
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
Parking is free for most events. These are designated areas at the main entrance for spectator parking. Infield parking is available for a fee for all events. If camping, please read our policies regarding camping below.
Camping is available in the infield at most races.Camping is not permitted at Drift Atlanta. Reserved RV sites are available on a limited basis. Rates vary between events. Call for rates and reservations 770.967.6143, or 1.800.849.RACE.
- Motul Petit Le Mans: Reserved RV camping will be permitted in the facility starting at 8:00am Tuesday of race week (Nov. 10-13, 2021) and non-reserved RV camping and tent camping will be allowed in Wednesday of race week at 8:00am (Nov. 10-13, 2021).
At our fans request, we are providing expanded food and beverage (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) services throughout the entire facility. State of Georgia and Hall County law requires that alcohol may not be brought into our facility. A variety of food and beverages are available at our concession stands.
The 125cc rule will be enforced by security. Which simply means:
All unlicensed Motorcycles, Scooters, ATV’s, e-bikes and Off Road Vehicles under 125cc will NOT be permitted on the premises. We will provide a secured impound area if needed. This includes pocket rockets and razors.
All unlicensed Motorcycles, Scooters, ATV’s, e-bikes and Off Road Vehicles above 125cc and personal Golf Carts will be permitted to purchase an approved sticker at the security office for $50.00 per event. The appropriate waiver must be signed at the time of purchase.
All licensed vehicles must purchase proper parking sticker before entering the gate. This includes Motorcycles, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Motorhomes.
I agree NOT to allow anyone under sixteen (16) years of age or anyone without a valid drivers’ license to operate my non-licensed motorized and or battery operated vehicle.
I understand that Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta has a “Helmet On” policy for riding Scooters, Motorcycles and ATV’s, e-bikes at all times while in the Infield.
I assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to my actions while driving my non-licensed motorized and/or battery-operated vehicle on Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta property. I also assume full responsibility for any passengers I may have.
No camping allowed at Drift Atlanta presented by Bud Light Next.