Advanced tickets are available for Drift Atlanta resented by Bud Light Next and Motul Petit Le Mans. Tickets include paddock access and may be purchased online in advance or at the gate on race weekends. All Will Call tickets are placed at the Will Call/Registration building which is located outside of the facility. 24 hour Will Call is available for both events. Tickets may be charged to MasterCard, VISA, AMEX or Discover. No refunds. All events are held rain or shine. Click here to purchase tickets!
- All sales are FINAL – no refunds and no exchanges.
- Wristbands are NON-TRANSFERABLE and NON-EXCHANGEABLE.
- Wristbands MUST be worn securely on wrist for entry into Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta and cannot be slipped on and off.
- Do NOT remove between days, stretch or tamper with your wristband.
- Subsequent and/or multiple presentations of a counterfeited wristband are VOID and will be seized by security/track staff.
- If your wristband is removed by security/event staff for any reason, it WILL NOT be replaced nor refunded.
- If your wristband has been lost, stolen, or damaged can be replaced for the original purchaser, one time only, visit the Will Call/Registration building before entering Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta. Subject to a $20 wristband replacement fee.
- THERE ARE ABSOLUTELY NO EXCEPTIONS TO THIS WRISTBAND POLICY.
Parking is free for most events. These are designated areas at the main entrance for spectator parking. Infield parking is available for a fee for all events. If camping, please read our policies regarding camping below.
Camping is available in the infield at most races. Camping is not permitted at Drift Atlanta resented by Bud Light Next. Reserved RV sites are available on a limited basis. Rates vary between events. Call for rates and reservations 770.967.6143, or 1.800.849.RACE.
- Motul Petit Le Mans: Reserved RV camping will be permitted in the facility starting at 8:00am Tuesday of race week (Sept. 28–Oct. 1, 2022) and non-reserved RV camping and tent camping will be allowed in Wednesday of race week at 8:00am (Sept. 28–Oct. 1, 2022).
At our fans request, we are providing expanded food and beverage (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) services throughout the entire facility. State of Georgia and Hall County law requires that alcohol may not be brought into our facility. A variety of food and beverages are available at our concession stands.
The 125cc rule will be enforced by security. Which simply means:
All unlicensed Motorcycles, Scooters, ATV’s, and Off Road Vehicles under 125cc will NOT be permitted on the premises. We will provide a secured impound area if needed. This includes pocket rockets and razors.
All unlicensed Motorcycles, Scooters, ATV’s, and Off Road Vehicles above 125cc and personal Golf Carts will be permitted to purchase an approved sticker. The appropriate waiver must be signed at the time of purchase.
All licensed vehicles must purchase proper parking sticker before entering the gate. This includes Motorcycles, Cars, Trucks, Vans, and Motorhomes.
E-bikes are allowed with helmet use only.
I agree NOT to allow anyone under sixteen (16) years of age or anyone without a valid drivers’ license to operate my non-licensed motorized and or battery operated vehicle.
I understand that Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta has a “Helmet On” policy for riding Scooters, Motorcycles and ATV’s, e-bikes at all times while in the Infield.
I assume full responsibility for any risk of bodily injury, death or property damage arising out of or related to my actions while driving my non-licensed motorized and/or battery-operated vehicle on Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta property. I also assume full responsibility for any passengers I may have.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta, LLC strictly prohibits the use of unmanned aerial vehicles (“UAV”), also known as drones, for any purpose whatsoever at the Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta facility. A UAV, means any aircraft without a human pilot aboard. Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta personnel may remove anyone using an UAV at the Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta facility and confiscate the UAV until the conclusion of the event.
- Spectator Hill - Canopies are NOT permitted if they block the direct view of the track from any designated hospitality area.
- Spectator Hill - Canopies are NOT permitted to remain overnight.
- Spectator Hill - Canopies are NOT permitted to be connected to any fencing.
- Turn 9-10a - Canopies are NOT permitted in this area.
Please be respectful of your surrounding neighbors.
If a fan is watching the race, do not install a canopy in front of them.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta wants you to enjoy your visit, and asks that you please observe these rules. Since we have a large fan base that are pet owners, we will allow pets as long as the below policies are adhered to. If not, we will request your pet to be boarded immediately.
- All pets must stay within your immediate camping area; do not walk pets along roadways.
- Owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets and must dispose of their waste properly.
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times.
- Please respect your neighbors.
- Excessive barking or aggressiveness is not permitted.
- Pets are not allowed in any restricted access areas.
Are permitted, but must adhere to the same above rules.
Anyone caught driving recklessly will be removed from the property, per Management. Anyone placing themselves or others in danger will be removed from the property. Tickets and/or Hard Card Credentials will be confiscated from anyone removed from the property. All Georgia State laws will be applicable and enforced by the Georgia State Patrol and the Hall County Sheriffs Office.
We ask our Fans to report anyone not obeying the above Waiver Conditions by calling 770-967-6143. After hours, call the same and follow the prompts to connect to the Infield Security Gate.
Thank you for following the above Waiver Conditions and we sincerely hope all of you enjoy the event! — Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Management