Camping in Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta’s park-like setting is a truly unique motorsports experience. With dramatic elevation changes Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta offers camping areas at several exciting locations around the circuit. Whether you want to be right on top of the action with a trackside spot, in an open field or camped in a more secluded wooded area, Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta offers a variety of options.
Restrooms and showers are conveniently located in the infield and paddock. Reserved campsite locations, including electric hookups, are available on a limited basis for certain events.
For reserved camping options for The Mitty, visit www.hsrtickets.com.
Overnight camping is permitted at all Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta spectator events except Drift Atlanta.
World Class Racing in a Park-Like Atmosphere
- 2.54-mile, 12-turn natural terrain road course built in 1970
- Built on 750 acres in the rolling hills of North Georgia
- Home of Motul Petit Le Mans, the largest annual international sporting event in Georgia, now with over two decades of history
- Birthplace of Formula Drift
- Host to The Mitty & MotoAmerica
- Family friendly, park-like facility
- Paddock access included with every ticketed admission
- Kids 12 and under always enter for free
- Infield parking and camping for most spectator events