Formula DRIFT is very pleased to announce its revised 2020 competition schedule, which kicks off with a bang at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta on July 3-4. Not only is it Independence Day weekend but the very first official FD event was held at the same track in 2004, making it an appropriate starting point under these extraordinary circumstances.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Well established motorsports leader Rick Humphrey has been named president and general manager of Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta effective immediately.
Since 2014, Humphrey has served as vice president of IMSA Properties, and Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta has served as his base of operation. In that role, he oversaw management of Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta, Sebring International Raceway and Seven Sebring Hotel. In his new position, Humphrey will concentrate his efforts on the day-to-day operation and promotion of Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta and will report to David Pettit, IMSA senior vice president of marketing and business operations.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta is celebrating its 50th anniversary in 2020 and is recognized as one the world’s best motorsports road courses. The property resides on 750 acres northeast of Atlanta and is home to the Motul Petit Le Mans, the typical finale event for the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship each year, as well as many other professional and amateur events.
One of HSR's blockbuster events, this year's Mitty was scheduled to take place April 23 - 26 at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta. Preliminary plans call for a shift of the 43rd running of the HSR Mitty to the same weekend at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta in April, 2021
- MotoAmerica Reschedules Road Atlanta Round Of 2020 Series
- Round 2: Ferrari Racing Days
- ACO and IMSA Forge Future of Endurance Racing
- No. 31 Whelen Cadillac Wins Motul Petit Le Mans While No. 6 Acura Team Penske Hangs On For DPi Championship
- Dignitaries Dedicate Michelin Tower at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- BMW To Serve As Official Pace Car and Safety Car at 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- Join Us at the Motul Petit Le Mans Kickoff Party!
- Risi Ferrari Returns To Motul Petit Le Mans With Trio Of 2019 Le Mans-Winning Drivers
- Scott Atherton Named Grand Marshal For 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- Fox Factory, Inc. Extends Partnership With Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta