BRASELTON, Ga. – When it comes to IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship qualifying lately, Acura Team Penske, Dane Cameron and Patrick Kelly must be butter, because they’re definitely on a roll.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
BRASELTON, Ga. – They say timing is everything, and that was certainly the case Friday in the Fox Factory 120 for the IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge.
The complexion of the two-hour race changed dramatically with 43 minutes remaining when Mathew Pombo buried the No. 73 LA Honda World Honda Civic TCR deep into the Turn 1 tire barrier, bringing out a full-course caution at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta.
We’re excited to announce that Michelin Raceway will host the Atlanta Track Club on November 1st for the PNC Atlanta 10 Miler! Here is your chance to explore the hills of the race track on foot! Sign up today to take part in this safe, in-person race and you will receive a medal and commemorative messenger bag. A shorter, one loop distance is also available. Registration offers a virtual option as well.
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Co-Founder Earl Walker To Serve As Grand Marshal at 23rd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- BMW To Serve as Official Pace and Safety Car of Motul Petit Le Mans
- Three Takeaways from the TireRack.com Grand Prix at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Big Second Half Propels No. 25 BMW to GTLM Win in TireRack.com Grand Prix
- VP Racing Fuels and Their Stay Frosty Coolant Brand Acquires Naming Rights to IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge Race at Michelin Endurance Challenge Weekend
- IMSA Six-Hour Race Coming to Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta in September
- Michelin To Serve As Title Sponsor for IMSA Labor Day Weekend at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta; TireRack.com To Serve As Title Sponsor of Six-Hour Race
- Drift Atlanta Cancelled for 2020
- New Electric Vehicle Performance Corral at Motul Petit Le Mans
- 50th Anniversary Decade Spotlight – 1970’s