Ferrari Racing Days came to a thrilling conclusion at Road Atlanta, featuring the unparalleled delights of F1 Clienti, XX Programmes, Club Competizioni GT and of course Ferrari Challenge. All told, over 100 cars took to the famed 2.54 mile circuit in celebration of the passion of racing with Ferrari.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
MotoAmerica has announced that it has rescheduled the Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta round of the 2020 MotoAmerica Series from April 17-19 to July 31-Aug. 2 due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
The Automobile Club de l’Ouest (ACO) and North America’s sanctioning body for endurance racing, the International Motor Sports Association (IMSA), have today announced that agreement has been reached for a common future with convergence of the top categories of endurance racing.
- No. 31 Whelen Cadillac Wins Motul Petit Le Mans While No. 6 Acura Team Penske Hangs On For DPi Championship
- Dignitaries Dedicate Michelin Tower at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- BMW To Serve As Official Pace Car and Safety Car at 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- Join Us at the Motul Petit Le Mans Kickoff Party!
- Risi Ferrari Returns To Motul Petit Le Mans With Trio Of 2019 Le Mans-Winning Drivers
- Scott Atherton Named Grand Marshal For 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- Fox Factory, Inc. Extends Partnership With Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Coca-Cola, Porsche Join Forces for Iconic Livery on Weathertech Championship GLTM-leading 911 RSR Race Cars for 2019
- Château Élan Official Luxury Winery and Resort
- Elias Wins Race Two At Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta