MotoAmerica has announced that it has rescheduled the Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta round of the 2020 MotoAmerica Series from April 17-19 to July 31-Aug. 2 due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
One of HSR's blockbuster events, this year's Mitty was scheduled to take place April 23 - 26 at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta. Preliminary plans call for a shift of the 43rd running of the HSR Mitty to the same weekend at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta in April, 2021
Ferrari Racing Days came to a thrilling conclusion at Road Atlanta, featuring the unparalleled delights of F1 Clienti, XX Programmes, Club Competizioni GT and of course Ferrari Challenge. All told, over 100 cars took to the famed 2.54 mile circuit in celebration of the passion of racing with Ferrari.
- ACO and IMSA Forge Future of Endurance Racing
- No. 31 Whelen Cadillac Wins Motul Petit Le Mans While No. 6 Acura Team Penske Hangs On For DPi Championship
- Dignitaries Dedicate Michelin Tower at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- BMW To Serve As Official Pace Car and Safety Car at 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- Join Us at the Motul Petit Le Mans Kickoff Party!
- Risi Ferrari Returns To Motul Petit Le Mans With Trio Of 2019 Le Mans-Winning Drivers
- Scott Atherton Named Grand Marshal For 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- Fox Factory, Inc. Extends Partnership With Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Coca-Cola, Porsche Join Forces for Iconic Livery on Weathertech Championship GLTM-leading 911 RSR Race Cars for 2019
- Château Élan Official Luxury Winery and Resort