One of HSR's blockbuster events, this year's Mitty was scheduled to take place April 23 - 26 at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta. Preliminary plans call for a shift of the 43rd running of the HSR Mitty to the same weekend at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta in April, 2021
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Formula DRIFT is very pleased to announce its revised 2020 competition schedule, which kicks off with a bang at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta on July 3-4. Not only is it Independence Day weekend but the very first official FD event was held at the same track in 2004, making it an appropriate starting point under these extraordinary circumstances.
MotoAmerica has announced that it has rescheduled the Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta round of the 2020 MotoAmerica Series from April 17-19 to July 31-Aug. 2 due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic.
- Round 2: Ferrari Racing Days
- ACO and IMSA Forge Future of Endurance Racing
- No. 31 Whelen Cadillac Wins Motul Petit Le Mans While No. 6 Acura Team Penske Hangs On For DPi Championship
- Dignitaries Dedicate Michelin Tower at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- BMW To Serve As Official Pace Car and Safety Car at 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- Join Us at the Motul Petit Le Mans Kickoff Party!
- Risi Ferrari Returns To Motul Petit Le Mans With Trio Of 2019 Le Mans-Winning Drivers
- Scott Atherton Named Grand Marshal For 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- Fox Factory, Inc. Extends Partnership With Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Coca-Cola, Porsche Join Forces for Iconic Livery on Weathertech Championship GLTM-leading 911 RSR Race Cars for 2019