Officials from IMSA, Michelin and Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta dedicated the track’s most visible improvement with Friday’s ribbon-cutting ceremony outside the sparkling new Michelin Tower that hovers above the front stretch of the historic circuit outside Atlanta.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
The No. 31 Whelen Engineering Racing Cadillac DPi did everything it could in an attempt to repeat as Daytona Prototype international champions in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
North American Premiere of Two 2020 BMW M Models to be Held Friday
For a second consecutive year, BMW M will have a major presence at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta during the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship weekend, as a BMW will serve the roles of both Official Pace Car and Official Safety Car for the 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans.
- Join Us at the Motul Petit Le Mans Kickoff Party!
- Risi Ferrari Returns To Motul Petit Le Mans With Trio Of 2019 Le Mans-Winning Drivers
- Scott Atherton Named Grand Marshal For 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- Fox Factory, Inc. Extends Partnership With Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Coca-Cola, Porsche Join Forces for Iconic Livery on Weathertech Championship GLTM-leading 911 RSR Race Cars for 2019
- Château Élan Official Luxury Winery and Resort
- Elias Wins Race Two At Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Wayne Taylor Racing Cadillac DPI Wins Classic Motul Petit Le Mans
- Michelin And Road Atlanta Announce Naming Rights Agreement To Begin in 2019
- Driving Club at Road Atlanta Grand Opening Soon!