The IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge race set for Sunday, Sept. 6 at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta has been named the VP Racing Stay Frosty Coolants 240, track officials announced today. This four-hour sports car race is part of Michelin Endurance Challenge Weekend, which begins Friday, Sept. 4.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
When it was go time, the No. 25 BMW went. And it wasn’t derailed on the way to the GT Le Mans (GTLM) class victory in the TireRack.com Grand Prix at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta.
IMSA Six-Hour Race Coming to Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta in September Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta and the International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) announced today that through a realignment of event dates, Michelin Raceway now will host a six-hour IMSA event over Labor Day weekend, Sept. 4-6. This additional IMSA endurance event on the Michelin Raceway calendar was originally scheduled as the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen at Watkins Glen International. It was set for the same weekend at the upstate New York facility.
- Michelin To Serve As Title Sponsor for IMSA Labor Day Weekend at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta; TireRack.com To Serve As Title Sponsor of Six-Hour Race
- Drift Atlanta Cancelled for 2020
- New Electric Vehicle Performance Corral at Motul Petit Le Mans
- 50th Anniversary Decade Spotlight – 1970’s
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Welcomes New Track President Rick Humphrey
- Formula Drift Announces Revised 2020 Schedule
- HSR Mitty at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Cancelled
- MotoAmerica Reschedules Road Atlanta Round Of 2020 Series
- Round 2: Ferrari Racing Days
- ACO and IMSA Forge Future of Endurance Racing