IMSA Six-Hour Race Coming to Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta in September Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta and the International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) announced today that through a realignment of event dates, Michelin Raceway now will host a six-hour IMSA event over Labor Day weekend, Sept. 4-6. This additional IMSA endurance event on the Michelin Raceway calendar was originally scheduled as the Sahlen’s Six Hours of The Glen at Watkins Glen International. It was set for the same weekend at the upstate New York facility.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
The IMSA Michelin Pilot Challenge race set for Sunday, Sept. 6 at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta has been named the VP Racing Stay Frosty Coolants 240, track officials announced today. This four-hour sports car race is part of Michelin Endurance Challenge Weekend, which begins Friday, Sept. 4.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta announced today that the newly named Michelin Endurance Challenge Weekend at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta, set for Sept. 4-6, will showcase Michelin’s retail partner, TireRack.com, as the entitlement sponsor of the featured IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship six-hour race.
- Drift Atlanta Cancelled for 2020
- New Electric Vehicle Performance Corral at Motul Petit Le Mans
- 50th Anniversary Decade Spotlight – 1970’s
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Welcomes New Track President Rick Humphrey
- Formula Drift Announces Revised 2020 Schedule
- HSR Mitty at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Cancelled
- MotoAmerica Reschedules Road Atlanta Round Of 2020 Series
- Round 2: Ferrari Racing Days
- ACO and IMSA Forge Future of Endurance Racing
- No. 31 Whelen Cadillac Wins Motul Petit Le Mans While No. 6 Acura Team Penske Hangs On For DPi Championship