A longtime IMSA fan favorite is returning to the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship for the season-ending Motul Petit Le Mans on Oct. 12 as Risi Competizione today confirmed plans to compete in the 10-hour race at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Headed to Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta for next weekend’s 22nd annual Motul Petit Le Mans? There’s only one way to start it off right and that’s at the Motul Petit Le Mans Kick Off Party.
The kick-off party will be held in the Suwanee Town Center at 330 Town Center Ave., Suwanee, Georgia 30024 – next Tuesday, Oct. 8 from 6 to 8 p.m. ET.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta announced today that International Motor Sports Association (IMSA) President Scott Atherton has been named Grand Marshal for next week's 22nd annual Motul Petit Le Mans.
- Fox Factory, Inc. Extends Partnership With Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Coca-Cola, Porsche Join Forces for Iconic Livery on Weathertech Championship GLTM-leading 911 RSR Race Cars for 2019
- Château Élan Official Luxury Winery and Resort
- Elias Wins Race Two At Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Wayne Taylor Racing Cadillac DPI Wins Classic Motul Petit Le Mans
- Michelin And Road Atlanta Announce Naming Rights Agreement To Begin in 2019
- Driving Club at Road Atlanta Grand Opening Soon!
- VP Racing Fuels Commits To Long-Term Partnership Renewal With Road Atlanta
- America's Best Road Courses - Feature