Looking to bring your electric vehicle to the 23rd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans and want to showcase it with other EV owners? This year, Jackson EMC and Michelin Raceway have partnered to create the Electric Performance Vehicle Corral at the famous 10-hour endurance race, scheduled for October 14th through 17th. This car corral will include access for owners to park their electric performance vehicles, plug into charging stations, take a parade lap around the race track during the Motul Petit Le Mans event week, and provide an opportunity to socialize with other EV owners. Space is limited, so order your tickets now!
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta and Formula DRIFT announced today that due to ongoing concerns with the COVID-19 global pandemic, Drift Atlanta has been cancelled. The 2020 edition had initially been rescheduled for July 3-4 after the pandemic forced postponement from its original May date.
Refunds for tickets purchased through Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta will be issued automatically within the next 14 days for all Drift Atlanta ticket and canopy orders placed through Michelin Raceway’s website and ticket line. Tickets purchased from Formula DRIFT will be issued a full refund within the same time period via their ticket agent.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta opened its gates to droves of fans on September 13th, 1970 for the Road Atlanta Can-Am race, which saw Tony Dean claim victory after 75 laps of thrilling action. In celebration of 50 years of racing at Michelin Raceway, we will be spotlighting some of the most significant cars, series, drivers, finishes and more from each decade on our social channels as we lead into the 23rd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans, October 14th through 17th. The 70’s saw the heyday of Can-Am racing and began a 23-year span where the SCCA Runoffs called Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta home, so the month of May will be a celebration of all things Can-Am and the Runoffs. Be sure to check our social channels for photos and fun facts, and if you have a favorite memory from these decades, please share with us!
- Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Welcomes New Track President Rick Humphrey
- Formula Drift Announces Revised 2020 Schedule
- HSR Mitty at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta Cancelled
- MotoAmerica Reschedules Road Atlanta Round Of 2020 Series
- Round 2: Ferrari Racing Days
- ACO and IMSA Forge Future of Endurance Racing
- No. 31 Whelen Cadillac Wins Motul Petit Le Mans While No. 6 Acura Team Penske Hangs On For DPi Championship
- Dignitaries Dedicate Michelin Tower at Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- BMW To Serve As Official Pace Car and Safety Car at 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- Join Us at the Motul Petit Le Mans Kickoff Party!