The No. 31 Whelen Engineering Racing Cadillac DPi did everything it could in an attempt to repeat as Daytona Prototype international champions in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship.
Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
The Automobile Club de l’Ouest (ACO) and North America’s sanctioning body for endurance racing, the International Motor Sports Association (IMSA), have today announced that agreement has been reached for a common future with convergence of the top categories of endurance racing.
Officials from IMSA, Michelin and Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta dedicated the track’s most visible improvement with Friday’s ribbon-cutting ceremony outside the sparkling new Michelin Tower that hovers above the front stretch of the historic circuit outside Atlanta.
- BMW To Serve As Official Pace Car and Safety Car at 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- Join Us at the Motul Petit Le Mans Kickoff Party!
- Risi Ferrari Returns To Motul Petit Le Mans With Trio Of 2019 Le Mans-Winning Drivers
- Scott Atherton Named Grand Marshal For 22nd Annual Motul Petit Le Mans
- Fox Factory, Inc. Extends Partnership With Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Coca-Cola, Porsche Join Forces for Iconic Livery on Weathertech Championship GLTM-leading 911 RSR Race Cars for 2019
- Château Élan Official Luxury Winery and Resort
- Elias Wins Race Two At Michelin Raceway Road Atlanta
- Wayne Taylor Racing Cadillac DPI Wins Classic Motul Petit Le Mans
- Michelin And Road Atlanta Announce Naming Rights Agreement To Begin in 2019